The Ephraim Mogale Bursary Foundation is recently opened an educational funding opportunity for students with brilliant academic results but have problem to finance their education. Nevertheless, the Ephraim Mogale Bursary is a foundation that has concern to decrease poverty through its program that resolves around providing both support and fund for health care, charitable, religious, educational and some other philanthropic projects. And, especially for this year the Ephraim Mogale offers bursary that will be awarded for full-time study at acredited state institution of heigher learning for the prescribed course duration
First thing’s first, considering to apply educational funding opportunity from the Ephraim Mogale Bursary Program, you need to have excellent academic results. Also, ensure that you are aiming for as follow disciplines; Engineering, Mathematics, Science, Business Studies and Technology. However, the chance for the fund is still available for you, in case you choose another field of study, but you need to ensure that you have excellent grades for academic results. Lastly, you must be come from a destitute family. Bear in mind, the application of this bursary is already opened and will be closed soon.
APPLY EPHRAIM MOGALE BURSARY PROGRAM:
Students may apply in two ways:
You can apply online at here: Apply Bursary Program
You will be required to register an account before you can login and apply If applying online, submit the list of documents below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other way you can downloading and completing the: Ephraim Mogale Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Alternatively, you may collect a copy of the application form at any of the Departments of the Provincial Government (including Circuit and Districts offices, Thusong Service Centres, public libraries, Department of Education and municipalities).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document/ birth certificate (certified copy)
- Matric June exam results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest exam results, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Any previous formal qualifications completed (certified copy)
- Proof of registration or acceptance at a tertiary institution
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ death certificates and letter from social worker if deceased: certified copies)
- Proof of residence, more detail can be found on the application form (certified copy)
- Proof of disability if applicable (from a registered medical doctor or clinic/ hospital)
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
Department of Education provincial office:
Riverside Government Complex
Upper ground floor
The Bursary Unit
Mpumalanga Department of Education
Private Bag X 11341
Please note: faxed or emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
CLOSING DATE: 31 October 2019.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Since the numbers of the funding are limited, it is strongly recommended for any suitable applicants in need to apply as soon as possible, thus they won’t lose the chance. That said, to join education funding from the Ephraim Mogale Foundation, you are suggested to download then complete it before you email the application form.