The HCI foundation bursary programmes have three focus areas: education at all levels, development and enrichment, sustainability and protection of the environment. If you are a student and you are looking for having the best solution in getting the financial issues to be solved, you can get so many choices for your need. There are so many programs which are available for the college students who are looking for the best way in getting the financial aid. The aid is really important for the students to get their needs to be covered. In this case, the HCI bursary can be one of the best solutions for your college study financial aid solution. This is really good for you so that the financial need can be covered with the bursary you have.
HCI Foundation is the corporate social investment arm of HCI, a black empowerment investment company that has its origins in the Southern African Clothing and Textile Workers’ Union. Our primary concern is the upliftment of all people in South Africa so that all may share in an improved quality of life. This is a good chance for you to join the bursary because you will get so many advantages from this program. However, the goal of this program is for empowering the citizens of South Africa. The bursary is provided for the college students who are going to start for the study period. The bursary programme will also give bursaries per year ready to be given for the college students. This is important for you to understand that the college study will be really good for you.
HCI Foundation Bursary Strategy
We aim to bring about change and make a sustainable impact in underdeveloped and underprivileged communities through interactive partnerships with other stakeholders. Our strategy for the next three years is to focus primarily on education at all levels, ranging from early childhood development through to tertiary education. In addition, we believe that it is imperative to find ways of protecting the future sustainability of both people and natural resources. Hence, we look for programmes which emphasise youth empowerment and environmental concerns. We actively source projects that focus on development of youth through arts and culture; and that protect the environment through water hygiene, sanitation and programmes of renewable energy.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY:
Bursary Application Process:
- Step 1: You must have a valid account. You must register sign in, to access the application form. Form REGISTER HCI BURSARY or SIGN IN HCI BURSARY
- Step 2: Fill in the online Application Form. Once you have signed in, you will see your application form to begin your application process.
- Step 3: Upload and submit your documents. Once you have completed your application, you must provide your supporting documents and submit your application.
- Step 4: Await decision from the HCI Foundation. Your application is now under review by the HCI Foundation. We will contact you regarding the progress of your application.
If you want get all information about HCI foundation bursary, you can see at HCI Bursary Information. Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians proof of family income (payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ proof of grant if applicable)
- Proof of grant (if applicable)
- Motivational essay (max 750 words)
- Matric/ final results (must be sent via email/ fax/ post by 23 February 2020)
CLOSING DATE: 31 October 2019.
All applicants will be kept up to date, via email, with regards to the status of their application. Students who meet the entry criteria will go on to the next stage of the process. First year students will be shortlisted and interviewed telephonically. The final decision will be made and communicated soon.