Liberty is growing as such an insurance, health products, and financial service company in South Africa. Liberty has a special career job program named as Young Talent. This program targets young people who want to reach their better education goals through the bursaries or the scholarships. There are a lot of Learnership program in the finance sectors which are provided by Liberty Company. This company requires several fields in the financing industry. Liberty is the one of leading financial service companies which is offering the very latest Learnership program in this year is South Africa. The program of Liberty career learnership is available for everyone who wants to join the training program that is related with the fields they want to.
The Liberty Careers and Jobs usually can be available or vacant in every year that is why if you want to join this program, you should apply it at the fist it is convenient. There are several requirements that should be completed by anyone who want to join in Liberty career learnership program. Every candidate of this training program should collect the detailed curriculum vitae that consist of contact details, the contactable references, and some information that they think it will be important to complete the application. Candidates also should submit the certified copies of all the relevant certificates, identity card which is no older than three months, and proof address. They have to be a permanent South African resident and citizen. Furthermore, they are going to be required with the following requirements below:
- You should have Matric with Math at 50 percent pass
- You should master in two languages including English in writing, reading, and speaking
- You should not be register with other institutes or training program.
- You should not be studying in an institute or other higher learning
- You should not have permanent employment
- You should be fit medically
- For people with disability, they should produce a medical certificate which is confirming the disability nature
If you choose to join this program, you will see that your option has many things that will be a benefit for your future life, like your career and job. There are a number of career paths that you can look into it such as financial advisor, Marketing, Distribution, Group risk, corporate benefits, Human resources, Group Information Management, and Operations. By having training in Liberty career learnership program, you can jump start your brighter career opportunities and reach a better life by getting a better job that is related with this training program after completing it. Also, you may avail the Liberty vacancies after you are getting some experience certificates from the company. When you get this Liberty career learnership training program, you will receive such a monthly stipend and you will be responsible for your own transport cost to the workplace and training place.
HOW TO APPLY THIS LEARNERSHIP
An unemployed learnership is a 12 month work integrated programme funded by INSETA in partnership with Liberty Learnership. It combines both Theory and workplace experience and leads to a qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF)
To be considered you need to meet the following requirements:
- Must be South African Citizen
- Must have a Metric Certificate – with Maths and English
- Must be between the ages 18-35
- Must not be Involved in any other studies from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020
- Must never have been employed on a full-time or part time basis
- Cannot be committed to another learnership at time of application or have participated in a Learnership in past 12 months
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to graduate with a certificate in one of the following fields:
- Certificate in Long Term Insurance
- Certificate in Contact Centre Operations
- Certificate in Long Term Assessment
- Certificate in Wealth Management
To apply please email the following documentation to email@example.com with the subject line indicating your qualification preference (subject to meeting criteria for the chosen qualification);
- Matric certificate
- Copy of South African ID
- Application letter and Comprehensive CV
NOTE: Preference will be given to BEE candidates; Please indicate on subject line of your application if you are applying for Gauteng or KZN
CLOSING DATE: 31 OCTOBER 2019
Becoming a member of Liberty career learnership program can embark on your journey of learning, training, and then working experience in the insurance world. It is a good chance for you who meet all the qualifications above, should take the chance wisely and get the benefits from joining this program.
Liberty is such an authorized financial service provides which is looking to employ the school leavers with Grade 12 qualification in a one year of Learnership contract. Therefore, if you think that you are qualified enough and meet all the requirements above, it is time for you or your friends to apply in this Liberty career learnership training program as well.