There are so many things you can do for your need. One of the most important things you can do for your need is about how you can get the college study to be your consideration. There are some things which will be suitable for your college study. But, the financial need can be really tricky to be tricked. When you are looking for having the best things in order to make your college study to be more affordable, there are indeed some programs you can get for improving your need. One of them is the PSG bursaries program which will be suitable for you to improve skill and experience.
PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services. Our PSG Bursaries programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
What is in it for you?
- Financial assistance for your post-graduate programme (final year if Engineering)
- Entry to the Graduate programme the following year
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and support
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in any one of the following
- IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Project Management, Software Development, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence)
- Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Computer, Mechanical, Industrial, Process, Chemical, Systems, Engineering Management)
- Commerce (Investments, Finance, Economics and Econometrics)
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- Average of 65% and above
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic and solution focused
- Team orientated
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
Some people might get bursary to be more familiar than the bursary. In fact, bursary can be more advantageous for your need. The PSG bursaries is a kind of bursary which will give you so many advantages. First, you will have the bursary to cover your tuition fee. This is very helpful for you so that you can get the college study to be more improved. There are some things which will be good so that your studying period in the college will be so much more attractive.
HOW TO APPLY PSG BURSARIES PROGRAM
PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services. Our PSG Bursary programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
If you meet with the minimum requirements, you can apply by visiting our PSG website. Simply go to the Careers tab on our website (www.psg.co.za) and complete the registration process. Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your application to the bursary programme: Apply for position .Closing Date: 31 December 2020.
Don’t be worried about the program. There are some qualifications you have to get before you can apply for this program. In some cases, you have to be a South African citizen. Then, you have to also get the good academic score which will be good for you. Don’t forget to show that you are eligible by getting good score in the major you are studying. If you come from the family with needy background you will get bigger chance for having the PSG bursary.