SANSA is one of the biggest institution that runs on the data recording related with many things using the satellites that are orbited outer space of earth. This kind of field might be something quite unique for many people to have. As one of the biggest space and science institution in South Africa, SANSA is offering the SANSA bursary for the real sake of space and science in South Africa. If you think that you are one of those people who are interested in joining the bursary program from SANSA because of the interesting parts of SANSA, you might want to try joining the bursary program. Of course, there are some requirements that you need to fulfill before you can join the bursary program from SANSA. If you are interested, here are some of the main requirements that you need to fulfill if you want to try applying for the bursary program from SANSA.
- The first one is that you need to be a native South African citizen. This one is because the main target for the bursary program from SANSA is the native citizen of South Africa that has the limited funding for the higher education. Because of that reason, the native South African is the priority of this bursary program.
- The second one is that you need to have the valid document and ID of yourself. This is something quite important for the SANSA bursary because you need to proof that you are the real thing that can be found on the ID. Faking ID is not tolerable on this program.
- The third one is that you need to have a degree or a diploma on your name. As an addition to that, your credit score will also be checked because if your credit score is below 65%, you might not be able to join the bursary program from SANSA. Therefore, if you think that your credit score is less than 65%, you might not be able to join the bursary program from SANSA.
- The next one is that you need the letter of acceptance. This one is something that you can get from the higher learning institutes as a proof that you have the willingness to get the higher education level on this kind of field. Without this letter of acceptance, you are fully not eligible for this bursary program from SANSA.
- The last but not least, you will need to prepare your full proposal for SANSA. This is not that necessary actually since this kind of thing can be considered as a rather formality. However, there might come a chance when you have to present your proposal and show them that you are worth the bursary program that they offer.
SANSA bursaries can check in here:
To see another bursaries:
Those are some of the requirements that you need to fulfill if you want to join the bursary program from SANSA. For your additional information, you will still to have the documents to apply for the bursary program such as your personal ID, the metric certificate, the CV of yourself, and some other common documents that you think are important to help you get the bursary program. The last but not least, you need to be sure that you apply for the bursary program from SANSA during the opening time to the closing date of the application. Most of the time, the bursary program will be available from the beginning of July to the end of October. That means you have to apply for the program before the end of October because the end of October is the closing date of the bursary program from SANSA.